Working with your internally-designated injury management personnel (or in an outsourced capacity), we facilitate commercial control of your injuries and claims to achieve a significant reduction in current and future claims costs, with the following objectives:
- Introduce and sustain positive and proactive injury management systems and procedures to ensure maximum care of injured workers and minimum workers' compensation costs and exposures;
- Identify and mitigate injury risk exposures arising from both work-related and non-work-related injuries and illness;
- Early intervention to maximise return to work outcomes and minimise lost time;
- Exert management influence over third-party providers to control their additional costs;
- Develop innovative solutions to address difficult cases; and
- Advise on compliance requirements to workers' compensation legislation, and ensure thorough understanding and protection from fines and penalties that could result from non-compliance.
"How do we reduce the cost of injury? Well, it's through a combination of things but ultimately, it's about understanding your business and its people. Something we do very well."
We achieve this by providing specialist assistance across the five areas that have the greatest impact on successful workers' compensation outcomes:
1. Cost Reduction
Aurenda can save you 40% to 60% in workers' compensation costs in the first year. We link your financial targets to your company culture and reduce ongoing risks associated with workers' compensation. We deliver results no one else can.
2. Injury Management
An immediate response will get your injured workers back to work faster, improving injury recovery time and morale. Our team of injury management specialists will enhance the capabilities of your internal team to deliver the best possible injury management outcomes.
3. Knowledge Transfer
Aurenda reduces your future risk by developing your in-house knowledge and understanding of the workers' compensation system by conducting education and training sessions for various levels of personnel within your organisation.
4. Return to Work
Our established relationships with leading medical providers enable us to coordinate rapid commencement of alternate duties, minimising your exposure to lost time injuries. Our processes optimise recovery outcomes in a positive environment, while ensuring your compliance to legislative requirements.
5. Claims Management
Our rigorous assessment and close management of all aspects of each and every claim leads to a faster resolution of claims. The depth and breadth of our team's experience provides you with innovative solutions to address difficult cases.